ToxicBuild is an easy-to-install, simple-to-use distributed continuous integration tool that enables you to have full control of your build/test/release process.
If you are interested in using toxicbuild in your ci process read:
If you are interested in mess around with toxicbuild, read:
You can follow the development of toxicbuild throught the issue tracker in https://github.com/jucacrispim/toxicbuild/issues
ToxicBuild is free software released under the GPLv3 or later.
- 0.4.0 (not released yet!)
- Corrected bug with pending builds that started before the previous finish.
- Added master plugins (slack notification)
- Added build step output view ‘real time’
- Css bugfixes
- Improved docs
- Corrected bug with new branches. Now it fetches the remote branches every time it looks for incomming changes
- Re-wrote from scratch. It does not uses BuildBot as base anymore. Now it is written using python 3 and asyncio.
- Corrected gitpoller branches behavior
- added js to reload the waterfall web status
- Correction on poller to poll() asap in order to have some builders.
- Initial release
That’s all. Thank you very much for using ToxicBuild!